Personality Development quintessentially means enhancing and grooming one’s outer and inner self to bring about a positive change to your life.
Personality development grooms an individual and helps him make a mark of his/her own. Individuals need to have a style of their own for others to follow them. Do not blindly copy others. You need to set an example for people around. Personality development not only makes you look good and presentable but also helps you face the world with a smile.
Personality Development quintessentially means enhancing and grooming one’s outer and inner self to bring about a positive change to your life. Each individual has a distinct persona that can be developed, polished and refined. This process includes boosting one’s confidence, improving communication and language speaking abilities, widening ones scope of knowledge, developing certain hobbies or skills, learning fine etiquettes and manners, adding style and grace to the way one looks, talks and walks and overall imbibing oneself with positivity, liveliness and peace.
We assure for best of best Solutions
The whole process of this development takes place over a period of time. Our courses in personality development that are made available to people of all age groups, implementing this to your routine and bringing about a positive change in oneself.
Personality Development training Course is aimed at the promotion of the strategies for the personality development of the participants. The rationale behind this endeavor is to recognition of the multifaceted influence of the personality of the employees upon organizational effectiveness.
The main objective of this training program is to bring about personality development with regard to the different behavioral dimensions that have far reaching significance the direction of the organizational effectiveness.
Personality Development is actually the development from the organized pattern of attitudes & behaviors which makes an individual very distinctive. We conduct the workshop in more informative and interactive way.
Personality is the collective exposure of personal character traits of an individual which can be his thought pattern, feelings, and emotional exuberance. Psychology treats personality development as an ongoing and dynamic process which is largely impacted by the atmosphere. The evaluating factors of personality are neuroticism, openness to experience, extraversion, agreeableness, and conscientiousness.
As per personal development theory, personality development in an individual is done to some extent based on infant temperament. However,
Personality development often takes place in a baby before he has learned language or basic communication skill.
Personality development is nothing but the act of moving from an inert and disinterested state of existence to a zealous, motivated and joyous living one. It’s is the act of celebrating your uniqueness without hesitations and boundaries, but only with more enthusiasm and liveliness.
We all possess certain traits that set us apart from the rest. These traits define who we are and how we respond to situations. Often, we end up clinging onto the ones that do more harm than good and end up undervaluing ourselves. The fact however remains that we are all unique in our own ways and only need to ignite that dormant passion and give a boost to our personal.
- Explore yourself in depth
- Crating first impressions
- Personal grooming
- Tips to make a great first impression
- Tips to develop self discipline
- Benefits of developing self – discipline
- Improving your memory
- Developing and improving your patience
- Steps to overcome Fear of failure
- Strategies for developing confidence
- Tips to build confidence
- Top suggestions to increase your confidence
- Characteristics of personality
- Designing your own personality
- Personality Types
- Behavioral and attitude traits for building positive personality
- Communication Process
- Listening Skills – Active listening
- Feedback & Review
- Listening and Empathy responding
- Purposes & Levels Empathy responding
- Expressing Feelings in an Appropriate manner
- Barriers or obstacles in Communication
- Non Verbal Communication
- Understanding the importance of communication
- Introduction Etiquette
- Different types of Etiquette
- Dynamics of motivation (cultivating motivation)
- Types of motivation
- Tips to increase/develop your motivation
- Rules of motivation
- Principles of Leadership
- Leadership models
- Powers used in leadership
- Leadership styles
- Elements of a team
- Types of team players
- What causes Anger?
- Types of Anger
- Approaches to deal with anger
- Strategies to keep your anger at bay
- Causes of stress
- Signs or symptoms of stress
- Keep stress under control/manage your stress
- Beating stress – A proposed solution
- Introduction to Personality Development
- The Body Language
- The Group Discussions
- The Situation Reactions
- The Motivational Exercises
- The Communication Tips
- Facing The Interview
- The Common Sense Reaction
- The CV Designing
- The Dress up tips
- Human Resource Management
- The Group Dynamics
- The business Communication
- The Entrepreneurship & Risk taking
Every Art of Living program comprises of the potent tool – Sudarshan Kriya to enhance and develop your personality. Take the first step of breathing right and you are well on your way to developing your personality.
Importance of the Personality Development Workshop
- Building confidence and boosting enthusiasm
- Promoting a zealous outlook towards life
- Imbibing positive thoughts and actions
Personality Development Benefits
- Stress-free and healthier life
- Better decision making ability
- Enhanced confidence level
- A more pleasing personality
Personality Development Tips
- Be as positive as a proton: A proton can never lose its positivity as so can’t you! It just gets covered by stress which saps your energy. Staying positive will help you overcome the toughest of challenges while attracting more positivity and opportunities.
- Be more passionate: The best way to get any work done is by being passionate about it. Let your passion drive your efforts and you’ll be able to achieve excellence in life.
- Handle your emotions…with care: If life is a roller-coaster ride, then make sure you are enjoying it to the max. Don’t let your emotions take control of situations but learn to get a grip on them. This will help you stay centered and calm during challenging situations.
- Share a little, care a little : Learn to be more compassionate! The next time you or somebody else commits an error, let them off the hook without holding a grudge. Broaden your perspective that we all are evolving continuously and that no one’s perfect. This outlook will help you accept yourself and others better.
- Praise the one in front of you: When we praise someone’s qualities out of the feeling of completeness, then it elevates our consciousness and brings enthusiasm and energy. It helps the same qualities blossom in us too and we become better individuals.
- Communicate effectively: We communicate either through our presence or by expressing our feelings. Bring clarity in your communication and you’ll see people respond to you better, and more than often favorably.
- Be a lion in the face of danger: In the face of an adversity, standing up to the challenge will make your chances of survival higher. Don’t give into pressure and face every challenge confidently. Either you will overcome the adversity or learn something invaluable.
- Possess the quality of patience: Patience is the secret ingredient for becoming a winner. Feverishness and prompt reactions will do more harm than good. Remember to stay calm and patient to remain stress-free and for making wise and swift decisions.
- Learn the Art of Breathing Right: Last but not the least, breathe properly. Often largely ignored, breathing holds the key to a stress-free and positive life. Harness the true power of breath by learning specific – a simple yet highly effective breathing technique that clears stress at physical, mental and emotional levels of our being. When you learn breathing technique, you get the tool to improve inter-personal relationships, and allow the charming aspects of our personality to shine.
Personality Development quintessentially means enhancing and grooming one’s outer and inner self to bring about a positive change to your life.ENROLL NOW