Speaking and Presentation skills course develops your skills as a confident and powerful presenter. Learn simple.
“Being well presented in the workplace – in a presentation, in a meeting, during a discussion with a colleague or client is essential. If your career matters to you – develop your presentation skills!”.
Presenting information clearly and effectively is a key skill to get your message or opinion across and, today, presentation skills are required in almost every field.
Whether you are a student, administrator or executive, if you wish to start up your own business, apply for a grant or stand for an elected position, you may very well be asked to make a presentation. This can be a very daunting prospect. Our guide is designed to help improve your presentation skills
Speaking and Presentation skills course develops your skills as a confident and powerful presenter. Learn simple and effective techniques to manage your state of mind and build your confidence when speaking in public. Make an impact through clarity of outcomes and powerful messaging.The course has an effective system of feedback which will enable you to develop your current skills and practice your presentation techniques.
Presentation skills can be defined as a set of abilities that enable an individual to,
- Interact with the audience
- Transmit the messages with clarity
- Engage the audience in the presentation
- Interpret and understand the mindsets of the listeners
These skills refine the way you put forward your messages and enhance your persuasive powers.
The present era places great emphasis on good presentation skills. This is because they play an important role in convincing the clients and customers. Internally, management with good presentation skills is better able to communicate the mission and vision of the organization to the employees.
Interaction with others is a routine job of businesses in today’s world. The importance of good presentation skills is established on the basis of following points:
- They help an individual in enhancing his own growth opportunities. In addition, it also grooms the personality of the presenter and elevates his levels of confidence
- In case of striking deals and gaining clients, it is essential for the business professionals to understand the audience
- Good presentation skills enable an individual to mold his message according to the traits of the audience. This increases the probability of successful transmission of messages
- Lastly, business professionals have to arrange seminars and give presentations almost every day. Having good presentation skills not only increases an individual’s chances of success, but also enable him to add greatly to the organization
Speaking in Public can be daunting However, controlling nerves, competent use of gestures, facial expressions, pauses, scripting a winning speech, confidence and a host of other presentation skills can indeed be learnt, honed and practised to perfection.
Join us at SSS Soft Skills and learn how to:.
- Manage your nerves and exude confidence.
- Establish rapport and engage your audience
- Plan, prepare and structure presentations effectively
- Deliver professionally; with style, passion and impact
- Design and make powerful, compelling PowerPoint presentations
It’s not just about WHAT you say; it’s HOW you say it! And you would like to propel yourself forward professionally, academically or socially? You too could be well on your way to becoming a dynamic and effective presenter.
Do you avoid making presentations?
Afraid you will embarrass yourself? Think speaking in front of others is a talent you are missing? Is your team lacking the communication skills to express themselves?
Contrary to what you may think, public speaking is not an innate gift. It is a crucial skill you can learn. All of us have the potential to make powerful presentations, which requires preparation, practice and mastery of key techniques.
Whether you are called upon to talk before a group, present a project or sell a product or idea, speaking in front of others is critical to your career and to your individual and corporate image. In fact, effective public speaking distinguishes the successful professional from everyone else.
This compressed training program will give you the tools and techniques you need to achieve the goals you set for yourself as a public speaker, presenter, journalist, marketing professional, sales manager, front office professional, personal assistant or entrepreneur.
Our Training Program enables to learn and understand:
- Communication Basics and Qualities Of Effective Speakers
- Managing Nerves and Building Confidence
- Proper Preparation, Planning and structuring
- Improving Your Speaking Voice
- Body Language and Public Talk
- Adapt and develop your presentation style
- Harness your anxiety to improve your performance
- Handle question and answer sessions confidently
- Think on your feet
- Deliver a presentation in a more powerful Way
People often feel overwhelmed with anxiety when it comes to speaking in public, most people feel that they could be more confident or engage their audiences better and almost everyone feels that there is some room for improvement.
Speaking and Presentation Skills Course teaches you how to harness unwanted nervous energy (negative energy) and turn it into positive performance fuel, resulting in confidence and impactful delivery.
Speaking and Presentation Skills Course includes the use of body language, gesture, voice and eye contact for effective public speaking. It gives insights into creating speech content and teaches you how to engage your audience.
You will learn, through practical, useful and constructive exercises, a range of key techniques that will assist you in becoming the public speaker you strive to be. We build confidence and enable you to discover your true potential.Becoming an engaging, influential and confident public speaker is possible with the right guidance and training.
“Being well presented in the workplace – in a presentation, in a meeting, during a discussion with a colleague or client is essential. If your career matters to you – develop your presentation skills!”.ENROLL NOW